Share These Best Easy Christmas Appetizer Recipes With Pictures And Chose One Of Them To Prepare For This Christmas:
Mexican Christmas Tree Roll-Ups: Last Minute Appetizer Recipe
Ingredients For 72 Sandwiches
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
2 teaspoons Cholula Chili Lime Seasoning
1/4 cup salsa verde (tomatillo salsa)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
1 4 oz. can chopped mild green chilies, drained
4 ounces bottled sweet marinated red peppers, diced
1 4 oz. can chopped ripe olives, drained
1 12 oz. can chicken breast, well-drained and shredded
6 spinach or other green 10 inch flour tortillas
1 6 oz. can pitted black olives, drained well and cut in half
- Place the cream cheese, Cholula seasoning, salsa verde, and shredded cheese in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute; stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the chilies, red peppers, olives, and shredded chicken breast.
- Divide the mixture among the tortillas (about 3/4 cup on each) and spread it to the edges.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, then press the roll into a triangle shape, pinching the corners.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- If you’re in a hurry, place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until firm, but not frozen
- Cut the rolls into 1/2″ thick slices, discarding (or eating) the ends.
- Using a toothpick, secure a black olive half on the bottom of each roll-up to form a trunk.
- Arrange the trees on a serving tray and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Gluten-Free Fiesta Dip
8 Ounce Package Block-Style Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 Cup Hot Taco Sauce
4 Ounce Can Chopped Green Chiles
2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
Chili Powder For Dusting
Gluten-Free Chips For Dipping
- Combine All Ingredients Except Garnish And Chips. Spoon Into Serving Bowl; Dust With Chili Powder And Sprinkle With Chopped Cilantro. Serve With Tortilla Chips, Corn Chips, Or Homemade Baked Chips.
- To Make Homemade Corn Chip “Stars” I Used A Star-Shaped Cookie Cutter And My Favorite Brand Corn Tortillas. I Lightly Spritzed Them With Olive Oil And Baked At 350 Until Crispy!
Raspberry Pecan Canape – Rice Cracker Thin Spread Of Low Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese A Dab Of Raspberry Jelly One Pecan. Serve And Enjoy.
You Can Become The Person Make Your Family’s Taste Become Great With These Best Christmas Appetizer Recipes With Pictures.